Growing up with a father who taught us to only choose the “perfect” peach, and a mother and grandmother whose conversations about food and cooking never ended, we developed a passion for quality and pride in food. We are a team of brothers, husband and wife, and brother/sister-in law. Our combined passion of food, family, hospitality and design is what drove us to create Locale90 and share it with you.
In the true Neapolitan tradition, we select our simple, whole ingredients and combine them by hand to create a product we know you will appreciate. We use “00” Flour, San Marzano Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Italian Sea Salt and imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We bake our pizzas using the time-honored method of open flame cooking in our imported oven that reaches temperatures of over 900 degrees.
We use locally sourced and imported ingredients to create food for you to experience our love and passion for sharing a meal.
Just a few things we want you to know:
- * We encourage you to choose no more than 3 toppings. Basta! Neapolitan pizzas are meant to be lightly topped to highlight the flavorful, quality ingredients.
- * Pizza for One. Each pizza is made to feed one person, but feel free to go ahead and share.
- * In Italy, they typically eat Neapolitan pizza with a fork and knife. We won’t judge you if you don’t, we just thought you might want to know.
- * Locale means local in Italian and is pronounced “Lo-cal-ay”. Full translation is Locale Novanta
- *The “90” means…. Well, we’ll let you figure that one out!